The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up longer) and in 2024 will run from Sunday the 11th February to Saturday 7th December and with the following dates:
Term Dates for 2024
Block 1 – Sunday 11th February to Friday 12th April (no classes Easter weekend)
Block 2 – Monday 29th April to Sunday 7th July (no classes Queens birthday weekend)
Block 3 – Sunday 28th July to Friday 27th September
Block 4 – Sunday 13th October to Saturday 7th December (no classes Labour weekend)
Outreach programme 2024
Performance will be weekend of 6/7 December 2024
aDvANCE Classical Uniform
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each level of Ballet:
- Classical 1 – Berry
- Classical 2 – Navy Blue
You will be advised which level you are in.
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes regardless of level, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two/three-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.