The Programme is based on 32 weeks (although may run up longer) and in 2021 will run from Sunday the 14th February to Saturday 4th December and with the following dates:
Block 1 – Sunday 14th February to Monday 12th April (no classes Easter Weekend)- 8 weeks
Block 2 – Sunday 2nd May to Monday 5th July (no classes Queens birthday weekend) – 9 weeks
Block 3 – Sunday 1st August to Monday 27th September – 9 weeks
Block 4 – Sunday 17th October to Monday 29th November plus concert days 3rd and 4th December (no classes Labour weekend) – 7 weeks
Graduation concert will be held 4th December
aDvANCE Classical Uniform 2021
Below is the list of the uniform requirements for the aDvANCE Programme 2021:
- Energitics Princess line thick or thin strapped panel Camisole leotard
- Energitics Panel Front low Back Camisole or Panel Front high back camisole
- Energitics any other plain panelled camisole leotard i.e Cleo, Ophelia, and Iris
There are different colours for each level of Ballet:
- Classical 1 – Berry
- Classical 2 – Navy Blue
You will be advised which level you are in.
Pink tights with hair in a bun. Flats and pointe shoes.
Boys – Navy or black tights – white fitted tee or colour of the course you are doing.
Please visit www.energetiks.com.au to view the styles.
aDvANCE: Contemporary Uniform 2021
Below is a list of uniform items required for contemporary classes regardless of level, and pictures for examples. It is your choice as to where the items are purchased, as long as they’re completely black (small logos are fine). Please consider how many items you will need – we recommend more than one set, particularly for those in fulltime or two/three-day programme.
- Black bike shorts OR tights (your choice of length) OR running shorts
- Black racer back/muscle back tank OR wide-strapped tank top (no thin “spaghetti” straps please) (Not overly loose, baggy or long please)
- Ladies: sports bra or crop top – your colour choice
- Black socks for beginning of class
Hair needs to be tied back.